Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Movie Top 10

Ok I'm a Christmas movie/tv show freak. I wait all year for this stuff... Here's my top 10:

10. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
9. Scrooged
8. Frosty the Snowman
7. Santa Clause is Coming to Town
6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - Jim Carrey version
5. A Christmas Carol - George C. Scott version
4. Charlie Brown Christmas
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - Animated television version
2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - 1964 Burl Ives version

AND.....#1 IS.....








A CHRISTMAS STORY

"Ah, fra-gee-lay, must be Italian."
"I think that says, 'fragile'."

"Over the years I got to be quite a connossieur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... YECCHH! "

"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."