Monday, August 01, 2005

August!

Ahhhhh....August. Summer is almost over. ha ha ha I'm getting excited for Autumn. It's my favorite time of year. The leaves changing, the crisp air...what's not to love?

So I started workin' out today. It was great. I feel like a million bucks. Now I just have to KEEP IT UP!

So, Kip's birthday is Thursday. He will be 31. It kind of freaks him out a little, but then he just laughs when he remembers that I turn 30 in March. I'm WAY FREAKED OUT about that!

Yeah, I work for the government. Not Federal, not even State. I work for one of the largest cities in northern Utah and it shall remain, in this blog, forever nameless.

I like my job. I work in the Fleet department. It's great. I meet a lot of people. And it's always good to know a few cops when I'm speedin' down the road. ( ha ha ha)

What's really great about the city I work for is that it has a great rodeo in the summertime. And in the winter they have a "Christmas Village" on the court grounds. It's a lot of fun to get a big group of friends and look at all the little scenes and drink hot chocolate and get some food after. I know, you're thinking, "OOoooooohhhh what fun...NOT". Well, this is Utah...it's about as spiffy as nightlife gets. ;-)

I like Utah. Where else can you live in a desert and have five feet of snow? The mountains are gorgeous, the lakes are nice. The driving, well, that leaves something to be desired. But at least it's better than Idaho. And I say that without malice because my dad was born in Idaho. :-)

Anyway, more useless crap to talk about. One of these days I might have something worthwhile to read.