Sunday, December 18, 2005

SNOW!



Hey guess what?! Apparently my whining for snow was heard by SOMEONE because it's been snowing for the last two days, and the forecast says we're going to have snow until Tuesday! WOOHOO!

So today is Sunday...went to church for the last time this year. Next Sunday is Christmas and we're going the family thing, then after that it's New Year's, and we're going to SLC and won't make it back in time to go to church at 9:00 in the morning. Good thing I don't have to teach again till the fourth Sunday in January!

This Friday my hubby is taking me to a play at Kingsbury Hall. We're seeing "It's A Wonderful Life". I'm really excited. It should be a lot of fun. I think we're going to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner after. I LOVE that place!

Ugh...tomorrow's Monday. Another fun filled work week. Yee frickin' haw. But then again I shouldn't gripe too much...I work for the government so I get all those obscure holidays off. :-)


Oh, since it's Sunday, here's a "church gossip" joke...

Elsa , the church gossip and self-appointed arbiter of morals, kept sticking her nose into other peoples' business. Several members were unappreciative of her activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence. Elsa made a mistake, however, when she accused Sam, a new member, of being an alcoholic, after she saw his pickup truck one afternoon parked in front of the town's only bar. She commented to him and others that everyone seeing his truck there "would surely know what he was doing." Sam, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just walked away. He did not explain, defend, nor deny; he said nothing. Later that evening, Sam quietly parked his pickup in front of Elsa 's house and left it there all night.

HA HA HA HA