Friday, December 16, 2005

Ahhhh.....Friday





Yep. Friday. Best day of the week.

I'm thinking of getting another dog. My shih tzu, Evie, needs a buddy. I think she gets bored with my husband and me. Maybe I'll get another shih tzu. Or maybe a Lhasa Apso. My boss has one and she loves hers. Kip wants a boxer. I told him if we get a boxer we need a better fence...

Oh Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum, wie treu sind deine Blätter!
Du grüst nich nur zur Somerzeit, nein auch im Winter, wenn es Schneid,
O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum, wie treu sind deine Blätter!

I'm getting excited for Christmas, can ya' tell? I'm singing "Oh Christmas Tree" in German.

Speaking of Christmastime, I STILL don't have any snow in my yard. It's been super cold, though, which is cool. But I'm bummed about the snow. Oh well, griping about it isn't gonna make it snow.