Saturday, September 03, 2005

FARMER'S INSURANCE S*U*C*K*S!

Ok so I'm at Panda Express getting lunch yesterday. Minding my own business. I walk out to my car, get in, twist around to get the door, and the thing gets ripped out of my hands! Some punk kid who parked across from me didn't have it in gear and it rolled back AND HIT MY CAR! MY BRAND NEW, ONLY HAD IT SINCE MAY, CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cops come out and write up a really nice police report for me. I find out that he has Farmer's insurance. (After his mommy brings him his insurance card because apparently he's too dumb to carry it in the car). I try to get Farmer's insurance to give me a rental car. Will they? NO!!! Because some BOZO in OKLAHOMA has to make a decision as to weather or not this punk kid really is at fault. HAVE THEY READ THE POLICE REPORT?!?!

So, now I have to go through the entire Labor Day weekend without a car because Farmer's insurance has absolutely NO IDEA what they're doing.

I'M USING THIS BLOG TO INFORM THE CONSUMERS IN THE UNITED STATES THAT FARMER'S INSURANCE SUCKS BIG TIME!

I admit that I used to be with Farmer's. I switched. Their customer service is a big reason why. DON'T USE FARMER'S! YOU'LL REGRET IT!