Sunday, October 08, 2006

AGAIN with the car!

Well, the car ran for about a week. Went to go somewhere a couple Saturdays ago, and well, it won't start.

I ask Mike. He says it sounds like an ignition switch. Ah! Easy fix. Went and bought a new ignition switch. Put it in. Does it work? NOPE...

It's the STARTER that decided to take a nose dive into car part heaven. Oh for cryin' out loud. I really should put this poor car out of its misery. It's a 1996 Dodge Avenger ES, Indy Red. 231,723 ORIGINAL MILES, ORIGINAL ENGINE, ORIGINAL TRANS.

I'm awful pround o' that, can you tell?

Anyway...
It's fall. Election time! A cop I know is running for Sheriff. I think he has a great platform, but unfortunately, he's on the Democratic ticket running against an incumbent Republican in Conservative Utah. Many would say the poor guy doesn't have a chance in Hades. I hope they're wrong. I hope there are enough Utahns who actually care about the issues to research them and get involved and get educated enough to make an intelligent choice when they go to the polls. Good luck, CL. :-) (I'd post his name and election site on here, but I need to get his permission first...keep checkin' back)

And a new subject again...
My friend M and I are starting our own business: Two Chix Jewelry and Design. Keep checking back here and as soon as I get our website up and running I'll post the notice on here. We've got a lot of fun stuff that would make great holiday gifts!!!

SPEAKING OF THE HOLIDAYS...
Only 77 SHOPPING DAYS LEFT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!