Sunday, January 14, 2007

2007 SLC Car Show!

Ooooookkkkkkkk......the 2007 Car Show!

Kip and I went with our friends, Elton & Melanie, and their family.

We saw my aunt and uncle (Jan & Brad) there as well. They had their grandson, Tanner, with them. (Mom is my cousin, Jamie.)

Here are a few pics of some of the displays. Yes, I included some Ford stuff to round out this post. (Against my better judgement.) ha ha ha



This is the Ford Reflex concept car. It boasts 500 hp.
This is the Ford Bronco concept. I admit I kind of like this...
This is Tanner. This is the best pic I could get of him. The kid is CONSTANTLY MOVING! :-)

Front view of the Charger SRT8 SuperBee... 6.1 L HEMI!
This is the new four-door Jeep...really nice
This is the Crysler Crossfire sedan concept. I seem to be the only one who thought this was cool. The Creme de la Creme (in my opinion): the Charger Daytona in vintage Sublime. This one is equipped with the 5.7 L HEMI.
This is the infamous Jessica. She is Elton & Melanie's daughter. I have mentioned her in previous posts (predjudice instead of polygamist?) ha ha ha
Another view of the SuperBee...